Other Info.

Notice: Foreign Students Summer/Winter Leave of Absence Request Form

Category | Other Info.
Announcement | By International College
Contact Cor Hu (ext.6441)

Summer is here and we understand many foreign students will be leaving for home or for vacation. It is mandatory for foreign students who are leaving Taiwan temporarily during summer or winter break to do the following:

1. Fill out the “Foreign Students Summer/Winter Leave of Absence Request Form.”

2. Apply for leave of absence at least one week before leaving Taiwan.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Remarks: Department offices please advise students to come to the Office of International Student Affairs to fill out the request form.
Contact |
Attached File |
Related Links |